- Minimum age of 14
- Youth 14-15 must co-volunteer with parent/guardian at all times
- Must commit to volunteer at least twice-a-month for 6-months
- Attend Volunteer Information Session
- Choose a volunteer opportunity
- Complete training
- Volunteer hours cannot be used for court ordered community service-click here for more information.
School organizations and corporations can volunteer walking and socializing homeless dogs at CAP. Participants must be age 16+, click here to register!
|Cizik School of Nursing Group||Landry's Group||Conoco Phillips Group||Levi Strauss Group||Member's Choice Credit Union Group|
Students wishing to earn service hours who aren't able to meet the age requirement or time commitment can complete projects from home. Verification forms are signed by Volunteer Coordinator Monday through Friday during business hours.
Visit PIMA Medical Institute to learn more!
Click here to manage account remotely (current volunteers only).