CAP is able to adopt out many animals to happy forever homes. Adoptive families share their joy below with pictures and stories. Help us make this possible for all our homeless animals through a donation to CAP today!
Happy Beginnings Submissions
Want to share your CAP adoption success story? Complete the online submission form and join many happy families on cap4pets.org!
Christine wrote, Lucky Dog is definatly lucky or should I say we are for being able to adopt her. We knew that when we were ready to become pet owners adopting would be something important to us. The day we brought Lucky Dog home and ever since then our lives have been filled with happiness. She gets three walks a day and loves going to the dog park weekly. Her favorite hobby is chewing up ropes and toys daily. She is such a happy dog and we love having her as part of the family.
Linlin wrote, My boyfriend and I adopted Simon three weeks ago. After he came home my boyfriend had a hard time because his allergy. But we never thought about giving him back. So we tried everything to deal the allergy. Now he still has some symptoms but its much better. Now Simon is a happy kitten and we are happy parents.
Cynthia wrote, volunteered and Mufasa was a mouthy little guy who caught my attention and stole my heart. He is a 2 month old Tabby and he is the sweetest most adorable little cuddle bug. My kids love him and he loves them, he has been a wonderful addition to our family.
Please read information BEFORE sending any photo/story for the Happy Beginnings section.
- Please keep the file size small, less than 300kb.
- Please include your adopted CAP companion's name, date of the adoption, your contact information and story.
- Type the text in the body of email and please DO NOT send text as an attachment (either Word or any other kind of document)
- Limit your photos to one or two of your very favorites
- Please allow at least three days for photos to appear online