CAP is proud to announce Spay/Neuter Days at The Cornelius Clinic!
Please read through all the details and make sure your pet is ready before making your appointment.
Does my pet qualify for spay/neuter at The Cornelius Clinic?
- Kittens must be at least 12 weeks of age and weigh at least 3 pounds
- Puppies must be at least 12 weeks of age and weigh at least 4 pounds
- No pets over 7 years of age
- No dogs over 115 lbs
- No food the night before surgery starting at 9pm
- Must have current Rabies Certificate to present. If none is shown upon drop off, a Rabies Vaccine will be given at a cost to the client of $10
- Pets must remain calm, leash walked & closely monitored indoors for 7-10 days after surgery to ensure proper healing
- No pets with known medical issues such as seizures, heart murmurs, ect.
- No aggressive pets
Is my pet considered a high-risk surgery?
Pets that are considered "high-risk" will still be accepted; however, the client assumes all responsibility and risk associated with surgery. Pets with the following conditions are considered high-risk:
- Within full term pregnacy
- With apparent illnesses such as Upper Respiratory Infections (URI)
- Heartworm positive dogs
Forms to be filled out before surgery
- Drop Off : 7:00am-8:30am
- Pick Up : 3:30pm-5:00pm
- Note : Late pickups after 5:00pm will be subject to a $45 fee
Dogs 4-30 lbs. $75
Dogs 31-60 lbs. $90
Dogs 61-90 lbs. $105
Dogs 91-115 lbs. $120
Dogs 4-30 lbs. $90
Dogs 31-60 lbs. $105
Dogs 61-90 lbs. $120
Dogs 91-115 lbs. $135
Important Additional Information
- Pets found to be in heat, pregnant, or cryptorchid (undescended testicles) are subject to an additional fee of $35
- An e-collar is required for all male dogs & is available for purchase at $10
- Bloodwork (CBC & Chemistries) is recommended & available at The Cornelius Clinic on Mon, Wed & Thur for $60, or on the day of surgery for $80
- Wellness services such as microchipping, vaccinations, heartworm tests, etc., can be performed the day of surgery at the request of the client.
- Please don't leave personal items (blankets, leashes, ect) with pet on drop off.
- Dogs must arrive on a leash and cats must be a pet carrier
Spay/neuter surgeries will only be performed on Wednesdays. A limited number of appointments are available, so hurry and make yours today!
|Visit - Sat, Mon, Wed 9am-3pm & Thurs 12pm-6pm|