Feral Cats Surgery Dates
All feral cat surgery appointments have been filled for September 2017.
Please read the Feral Cat Surgery Policies and the Trapping Instructions before scheduling a surgery appointment.
- Always make an appointment first before trapping.
- Reservation space is first come/first serve and is limited.
- “Places left: 0” it means that all the spots have been taken for that day.
- FIV/FeLV testing is optional, it costs $15 per test. Payment (cash or check only) needs to be paid the morning of drop off. If you do not want testing just answer “No” to all the questions regarding testing.
- One month is posted at a time, the following month will be posted on the 20th of every month at 11:00 am.
- Drop off is between 8:00- 9:00am and pick up is 4:30-5:30pm the same day.
- Please fill out one Surgery Form per cat prior to drop off.