As Bertrand Russell said, "The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge." The good life with your animal companion begins with love, also empathy, kindness, patience, and other virtues. Our animal friends also require care - training, protection, exercise and play, feeding and veterinary visits - that you can better provide through understanding of a pet's health, safety, nurtitional, and other needs. To that end, we have provided tips and guides on a wide variety of topics:
- Pet Matching - find your perfect animal companion
- Pet Care Guides - take care of your new kitten, puppy, cat, dog, or small animal
- Lost Pets - tips on how to find lost pets
- Pet Health & Safety - low cost spay & neuter clinics, first aid, animal emergency clinics, disaster preparedness, heatstroke prevention and treatment, securing your yard and weather safety, and poisonous plants
- Animals with Special Needs - a general list of links for special needs pets and an article on caring for blind dogs
- Animal Books & Videos - a list of pet care and animal-related books and videos - purchase from the links and help CAP help homeless animals!